Monday 23 May 2011

Il Dolce Freddo from Melbourne


ICE-CREAM!!!

Ice cream can be considered as one of my favourite dessert. It's easy to get hold of one but it's not easy to get hold of a good tasting one. 

Il Dolce Freddo from Melbourne.

Many may have already heard about it, especially students studying there. This was actually recommended by a friend who as been there for like 6-7 years.  


Its ice-cream is rich, no bubbles, not watery, not over creamy, and has even balanced taste. The flavours are not over powering. I had roche, rum and raisin, and two more flavours I forgot. Pricing is reasonable. (Less than SGD7-8 unless you’re buying a tub home) Sales persons are overall friendly and pretty.

Interior
Interior
 The thing that caught my attention was the variety of flavours it has. It basically has two counter fridges; one side is the classic tradition flavours like roche, rum and raisin and the other side has fusion? I’m not sure if I can use this word but it has pandan on its menu! I was like … uh!?

Address

Location wise is great. It’s located at Lygon street which is a foodie place. So after your meals, do hop by to try their famous ice cream. Not regrets. Satisfation guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment