Saturday 21 May 2011

I'm a Traveller

I've been to quite a number of places, but it's only recently that I've decided to do a travel blog.

I've been travelling with my parents since I was a toddler and got to travel a bit further away from home as I was growing up.

Now that I’m a grown up and am employed, I tend to travel lesser with my parents and more with friends. I still travel with my mom sometimes, but no longer as a whole family.

It's pretty impossible for me to dig out my whole past travelling experience... so moving forward, I'll post at least an entry every time I travel. Right now, I'll try to dig out some pictures that I think might be of good recommendation and interests.

In any case, this blog will be dedicated to my travelling experience, food, culture, services etc, and occasionally, food from my home country. Oh, I'm based in Singapore. Nope, it's not part of China, it is in South East Asia. It is a country by itself.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment